Amphidamas may refer to both historical and mythological figures in ancient Greece :
Amphidamas is the name of six men in Greek mythology.
6. Amphidamas, one of the men hidden in the Trojan horse.
- Amphidamas is the name of an historical king of Chalcis, death, about 730 b.C., after Lelantine War, whose burial ceremony being associated with the poetic agon mentioned by Hesiod.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hyginus, Fabulae, 14
- ↑ Apollodorus, Library, 3.9.2
- ↑ Apollodorus, Library, 2.5.11
- ↑ Apollodorus, Library, 3.13.8
- ↑ Hesiod. Works and Days, 654.