Coronus may mean different things:
- Coronus, the son of Caeneus. He was one of the Lapiths and was killed by Heracles.
- Coronus, king of Sicyon, son of Apollo and Chrysorthe, and father of Lamedon and Corex. He was deposed by Epopeus.
- Coronus, son of Thersander. He was given land by Athamas and founded Coroneia.
- Coronus, father of Anaxiroe.
- Coronus was a deity of the Lusitanian mythology, in the cultural area of Lusitania (in the territory of modern Galicia and Extremadura (Spain) and Portugal).
- Coronus is also a form of unconsolidated limestone.