Iphis is the name of seven characters in Greek mythology:
3. Iphis, son of Alector, and one of the kings in Argos. Polynices came to him for advice on how to get Amphiaraus to join the Seven Against Thebes. He advised him to give Eriphyle the necklace of Harmonia. He was the father of Eteoclus and Evadne, wife of Capaneus  He left his kingdom to his grandson Sthenelus, the son of his son-in-law Capaneus.
- ↑ Apollodorus, The Library, 3.6.2; 3.6.3; 3.7.1 
- ↑ Pausanias, Description of Greece. 2.18.5 
- ↑ Valerius Flaccus, Argonautica, 7.407 
- ↑ Homer, The Iliad 
- ↑ Apollodorus, The Library, 2.7.8 
- ↑ Statius, Thebaid, 8.447